“He is able to transform a dream, whatever it may be, into something sweet”
Pastry chef in Dalua where his cooking philosophy is to work with raw good quality materials and a maximum care in their treatment and processing.
Its main and well known dessert is milhoja, made with Madagascar vanilla cream and puff pastry invested, also prepared in front of the guests, which brings great life to the scenery.
Their panettone and chocolate sculptures with the names of the bride and groom is also a big success.
- Best confectioner of Europe and America 2000
- Representative of Spain in Lyon with chocolate sculptures
- 4-position in the World Pastry Cup 2005
- He is currently writing a book to be published worldwide in 2016.
- Speaker at national and international conferences. Bolivia, Mexico and Las Vegas in 2016.