“He is able to transform a dream, whatever, something sweet”
Pastry chef in Dalua where , as in cooking, his philosophy is to work with raw material quality and maximum care much their treatment and processing.
Its main and well known dessert is milhoja, made with Madagascar vanilla cream and puff pastry invested, also mounted in front of the guests, which is a great attraction.
They also have much success their panettone and chocolate sculptures with the names of the bride and groom.
- Best confectioner of Europe and America 2000
- Representative of Spain in Lyon with chocolate sculptures
- 4-position in the World Pastry Cup 2005
- He is currently writing a book to be published worldwide in 2016.
- Speaker at national and international conferences. Bolivia, Mexico and Las Vegas in 2016.