Situated in the heart of Elche, the Hort de Nal is a place whose gardens and architecture make it unique.
Declared a cultural heritage site, it has a large palm grove and an old irrigation system.
The venue has a garden with a wide variety of palm trees, lemon, orange and pomegranate trees among others. All this together with the Mediterranean weather makes it a special enclave.
- - Garden area: 130 m2, it’s the quietest area
- - Lawn area: a large lawn area which is ideal for big events
- - Indoor area: the main living-room of the house has become an area for holding events with capacity for more than 130 guests.
- - Pool area: a banquet, cocktail, and even an open bar can be set up around the pool.
- - Boutique hotel: there are 8 exquisitely decorated rooms available, where luxury and detail prevail
In summary, at Hort de Nal you can celebrate a typical Spanish wedding, near the Mediterranean, and what is more, both you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience.