Data protection policy
This personal data protection policy regulates access and use of the services contained on the Website by Users as holders of data subject to protection, in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data. .
Thewedery.com fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments of its activity.
1. Responsible for the Treatment
We inform you that Thewedery.com, residing in Concepción Arenal, 71
03201 Elche – Alicante, t. 601 109 553 – 677 464 774 (Spain) and email address firstname.lastname@example.org , is responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
2. Thewedery.com as Manager of the Treatment
In relation to the following services and others that may arise in the future, Thewedery.com will act as Treatment Manager:
• Guest List.
• Images published by Users only for the purposes of the event.
• Data related to the user’s spouse only for the purposes of the event.
• Professional contact information provided by users in the field of an opinion.
• User data used by professionals in the context of their use of the tools provided by Thewedery.com.
The Responsible for the Treatment of the data provided in relation to said services provided by Thewedery.com will be the consumer User himself, who must comply with the Data Protection regulations and have obtained the consent of the interested parties for the treatment of their personal data, as well as having applied all the necessary guarantees for the treatment of personal data.
The User will be responsible at all times for the images published and the names included. Notwithstanding this, Thewedery.com is empowered to remove content if it is illegal.
Thewedery.com will process the data according to treatment manager agreements that contain the standard clauses established by the European Commission.
3. Categories of personal data processed
The personal data that will be processed will be the personal data that the User has provided to Thewedery.com when completing the online registration form, through Social Networks, through the Customer Service or through any other means (Chat, phone, email).
In the case of use of social networks, the application policy provided in it will apply.
The User agrees that at the time of registration, his photographs and his user profile will be publicly visible to other users on Thewedery.com as well as on the various Internet search engines.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and truthfulness of the data
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be completed by the User are strictly necessary to attend to their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
Likewise, with respect to the data provided by any other means, at the time of its treatment the Users will be indicated the obligation or not of the contribution of the same.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Thewedery.com is truthful and up-to-date, and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof, the User being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for any damages that may therefore cause Thewedery.com or third parties due to the use of the services offered by Thewedery.com. Likewise, Thewedery.com declares that the data collected is adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and certain services.
5. Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
The data of the Users provided to Thewedery.com through any means, in order that it can provide the services requested by them, are collected for the following purposes:
• Provide Users with a quick and easy search for companies that offer services and products related to the wedding event according to province, activity sector, type of service and population.
• Provide users with all the information necessary for their wedding celebration through articles and advice published on the Website.
• Provision to Users of the wedding planning help service, consisting of providing advice and help in locating and selecting providers for the wedding organization.
• Recording of telephone calls only for reasons of quality of service and monitoring of incident resolution.
Thewedery.com is entitled to process Users’ data for the aforementioned purposes in order to be able to fulfil its contractual obligations as a result of the request made by Users.
The data of the Users provided to Thewedery.com through any means will also be collected for the following purposes:
• Data analysis for training and / or statistical purposes. Basic content analysis activities of the information provided and profiling aimed at the proper management of the activities and services provided by Thewedery.com.
• Referral of electronic promotional and informative communications on services provided by companies with which Thewedery.com has commercial agreements (this includes commercial communications of its own, professional Users and third parties), associated with the wedding and other events sector.
These promotional electronic communications will be sent throughout the period of our relationship and even once it has ended as long as the User does not state otherwise.
Thewedery.com is entitled to process the data of the Users with the aforementioned purpose, as expressly recognized by current legislation, (i) in case the User has given his consent and / or (ii) in case that the information sent is related to products and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation, provided that the User had not chosen to stop receiving such communications.
6. Assignments to third parties of personal data
The User expressly consents to the transfer of their data for the reasons explained below:
• Public Administrations: for the fulfilment of the legal obligations to which Thewedery.com is subject for its activity
• Suppliers that need to access their data for the provision of services that Thewedery.com has contracted with said suppliers, and with which Thewedery.com has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required and required by regulations to protect your privacy.
If in the future Thewedery.com makes other transfers of personal data, you will be informed promptly.
7. International transfers of personal data
Thewedery.com informs that it has contracted the services of technological providers located in countries that do not have equivalent regulations to the European (“Third Countries”). These providers have signed with Thewedery.com the confidentiality and data processing contracts required by the regulations for providers located in Third Countries, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve your privacy.
8. Conservation period
The User’s data will be kept as long as their relationship with Thewedery.com is maintained and, after the end of said relationship for any reason, during the legal prescription periods that are applicable in relation to the legitimate purposes of processing their personal data.
After the end of the relationship, personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. At the end of these prescription periods, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
When the User requests the cancellation of the service, Thewedery.com will process the same by deleting the profile photo and the identifying data of the user of the Website (name, surname and email address), keeping the rest of the content that the User has published in the Website.
9. Rights of the interested party and claims
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and / or opposition to the treatment.
These rights can be made effective by going directly to Thewedery.com – Concepción Arenal, 71 – 03201 Elche – Alicante, t. 601 109 553 – 677 464 774 (Spain) or through our email: email@example.com indicating the subject of reference.
If you consider that the treatment of your personal data violates the regulations or your rights, you can file a claim with Thewedery.com, or with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters, or your postal address:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid
10. Data of minors
The insertion in the Website of personal data of minors and, in particular, their image, implies the express and unreserved manifestation of the User who inserts them from:
• That he is the holder of the necessary rights to use the data or the image of the minor.
• That the insertion of the indicated data does not harm in any way the minor or violate any of their rights.
• That it expressly exonerates Thewedery.com from any possible claim derived from this fact, assuming the User who inserted the information the full responsibility resulting from said claim.
Regarding the treatment of personal data of minors and the free circulation of these data, Directive 95/46 / EC, of October 24, 1995, in its article 17 mentions that special attention and care must be given in relation to the data of children and in accordance with said Directive, the Website complies with the principles on data quality, the legitimacy of data processing, data security and the rights of the data subject.
Thewedery.com informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by regulations, which guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
12. Cookies and IPs
If you want to know more about our Cookies Policy, access it through this link: https://www.thewedery.com/cookies-policy/
Thewedery.com may be contacted through the electronic and postal address indicated above, as well as through a telephone call to the telephone number indicated in the General Conditions of Use.
In case of making a phone call, Thewedery.com informs you that your call may be recorded for reasons of quality of service and monitoring of the resolution of incidents.