Cookie settings at Thewedery.com
Thewedery.com configures its cookies to make the user’s browsing experience as satisfactory as possible. It is the best way to bring users closer to the content that interests them and that Thewedery.com offers.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet. This file is used to retrieve information about the user’s navigation and thus achieve not to lose registration sessions, improve the website’s loading time, not show information that the user already knows, etc.
Thewedery.com uses these types of cookies to offer the best service to its users:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary to offer the services that the user requests to receive. If these cookies are deactivated, the user will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services of Thewedery.com.
- Analytical cookies: They are used for monitoring and statistical analysis of user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: Necessary to manage the advertising spaces following different criteria, such as the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural cookies: They manage advertising spaces following the specific profile of the user.
The deactivation of analytical, advertising and behavioural cookies will not influence the operation of the web, but will have an impact on the success of the displayed advertisements that allow to improve Thewedery.com services and offer many services and content for free.
The information that Thewedery.com obtains with the use of these cookies (referring to the user’s equipment) may be combined with the user’s personal data, provided that the user is registered in Thewedery.com.
The user can choose at any time which cookies they want to work on the website by:
The browser settings.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/es-co/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac